Sunday, September 26, 2010

Promoting Your Blog on Twitter

Hello to all my fellow bloggers and blog followers! It has been about a week since I have last posted. Talk about a crazy week! At any rate, I've been thinking a lot about blog promotion lately. This has been prompted by an assignment our Podcasting professor gave us. The assignment is to write a paper about how blogs are being used in business. I'm not entirely sure yet what angle I'll be writing my paper from, but I wanted to share a link that could be useful for any one of us.

I do not promote my blog anywhere yet, but this article lists tips for promoting a blog on Twitter. I think this could be especially relevant for those active on Twitter, or those with plans to try to make money by blogging.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment