Saturday, September 18, 2010

PlayStation Move Release

Hello friends! Thank goodness for weekends right? Not only do I have to run some errands, but I need to make a big pan of baked ziti for dinner too. No small task I assure you! Enough about me though...

Yesterday, the new PlayStation Move was released in stores in North America. Designed to compete with the Nintendo Wii, the system offers active gaming that is sure to appeal to a wide variety of people. It offers many of the same features as Wii, but appears more technologically advanced because it also includes augmented reality and 3-D capabilities. (Ever the safety-conscious consumer, my biggest concern is that I didn't see a wrist strap. Can we just assume this may result in increased television sales due to broken screens?)

We own a Wii in my home, so I doubt we'll be purchasing any new gaming systems for awhile. However, if any of you are in the market for one, or perhaps thinking ahead about holiday shopping, you should check out PlayStation's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment